Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What in the World???

So a few days ago I was super annoyed with my hair and decided to dye it myself!! Well it didn't come out to well.......it turned orange and bright yellow!! WOW I wanted to cry!!!!!! All my fault since I am truly impatient and I always do things last minute and always unplanned!!  So I had pictures the next day with son since his birthday is this week! Ah he is turning 5 I am so exited =) Sooooo I had to drive around to find a salon, I ended up at Aveda.  My hair had to be chopped off and dyed brown =( I was there for up to 8 hours and spent 200 bucks!!!  I know I taught myself a lesson....I need to be patient!!! I am going to take vitamins now so my hair can grow again I was so looking forward to having long hair!!
ttyl <3

5 comments:

  1. Aawww, this is very beautiful!!
    I love it!! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they could'nt fix it without having to cut it? :( i would've been crying!! i'm sure it's really cute though :)

    happy b'day to your son!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's horribe. I would have balled my eyes out. Cute blog!

    Enter my giveaway!!
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL =) YES I DID WANT TO CRY BUT WHATEVER HAIR GROWS BACK!! AS LEAST I STILL DON'T HAVE WHITE/YELLOW HAIR LOL

    CHANEL- YES IT WAS HORRIBLE AND THANK YOU I ENJOY WRITING I JUST DON'T DO IT THAT OFTEN BUT I SHOULD, IT IS SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete