Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello Blog of mines =)

I am so undecided as to what type of make-up brushes to get! Sigma? Mac? Coastal Scents? I know I have a larger variety than that to choose from but I am so excited to buy some! I have been looking at youtube videos for the past two months and I am obsessed with them I have learned so much from them....I feel prettier already with all the tips I have gotten already! If you haven't checked youtube out I say you should...I had a very good day & got lots done! Love those days where you can check things off your list!
Ttyl =)

4 comments:

  1. I love those days too! But it has a little time since I eliminated many things of my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too! I just took one off, I dyed my hair!! It is still processing I hope it comes out nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch Youtube videos also, they're very helpful and I've learned a lot from them. I have MAC and Sigma brushes and I must say Sigma brushes are great!! They aren't as expensive as MAC brushes and they're just as good or better. I have the complete pink brush kit and I love it, you should buy it!! Your blog is very cute. I'm following it (:

    You can check out my blog if you'd like and also follow it.
    www.ruthie-doll. net

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure I am going to buy the Sigma Make Me Crazy Brush Set. I think that is what it is called lol...and thank you!! I have been wanting someone to follow it =) Hope you had a great Valentines Day!!! Take Care <3

    ReplyDelete